From: Brenden Blanco [mailto:bblanco@...]
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 7:02 PM
To: Alexei Starovoitov <alexei.starovoitov@...>
Cc: O Mahony, Billy <billy.o.mahony@...>; iovisor-
dev@...
Subject: Re: [iovisor-dev] ONS

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Alexei Starovoitov via iovisor-dev <iovisor-
dev@...> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 7:10 AM, O Mahony, Billy via iovisor-dev
<iovisor-dev@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I see Pere Monclus is giving a talk at ONS next week. Just wondering if
anyone is planning to attend?

And if there is any breakout BOF session planned for all things
ioVisor/eBPF.

I will be there myself all week as part of the OPNFV hackfest.
I'll be at NSDI 16-18 (which is in the same building). Would be great
to sync up.
The kernel meetup is on Mar 16 as well.
I won't be at either conference, but the PLUMgrid office is right across the
street. We could potentially have something here.

Join iovisor-dev@lists.iovisor.org to automatically receive all group messages.