Re: ONS

Keith Burns <alagalah@...>

Anyone going to the devops networking session on Monday? Same bldg diff event.

On Mar 8, 2016 11:02 AM, "Brenden Blanco via iovisor-dev" <iovisor-dev@...> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Alexei Starovoitov via iovisor-dev
<iovisor-dev@...> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 7:10 AM, O Mahony, Billy via iovisor-dev
> <iovisor-dev@...> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I see Pere Monclus is giving a talk at ONS next week. Just wondering if anyone is planning to attend?
>>
>> And if there is any breakout BOF session planned for all things ioVisor/eBPF.
>>
>> I will be there myself all week as part of the OPNFV hackfest.
>
> I'll be at NSDI 16-18 (which is in the same building). Would be great
> to sync up.
> The kernel meetup is on Mar 16 as well.

I won't be at either conference, but the PLUMgrid office is right
across the street. We could potentially have something here.

Join iovisor-dev@lists.iovisor.org to automatically receive all group messages.