De : Jugurtha BELKALEM <jugurtha.belkalem@...>
Envoyé : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 12:22:40 PM
À : Dorian ROSSE
Cc : iovisor-dev@...
Objet : Re: [iovisor-dev] how to starts ? but It is fully installed :)

Yes, it can work for your network, however you should tune the number of received packets(MAX_NB_PACKETS) as well as the interval between two successive packets depending on your network (LEGAL_DIFF_TIMESTAMP_PACKETS).

But if you are in a network with low traffic, you can keep the default settings in the script and do the test as described here : https://github.com/iovisor/bcc/blob/master/examples/tracing/dddos_example.txt.

Regards.

Join iovisor-dev@lists.iovisor.org to automatically receive all group messages.