Re: BPF Maps with wildcards

Marinos Dimolianis

Thanks for the response.
LPM is actually the closest solution however I wanted a structure closer to the way TCAMs operate in which you can have wildcards also in the interim bits.
I believe that something like that does not exist and I need to implement it using available structures in eBPF/XDP.

Στις Πέμ, 19 Νοε 2020 στις 5:27 π.μ., ο/η Y Song <ys114321@...> έγραψε:

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 6:20 AM <dimolianis.marinos@...> wrote:

> Hi all, I am trying to find a way to represent wildcards in BPF Map Keys?
> I could not find anything relevant to that, does anyone know anything further.
> Are there any efforts towards that functionality?

The closest map is lpm (trie) map. You may want to take a look.

Join iovisor-dev@lists.iovisor.org to automatically receive all group messages.