minutes: IO Visor TSC/Dev Meeting
Thanks for dialing in today. As usual, here are my notes.
=== Discussion ===
* f28 and ubuntu18.04 support
* 0.6.1 tagged with those packages
* will try to get python3 testing enabled
* Catching up with some mailing list questions
* Going to try using BTF for profiling with FB internal tools
* encode source code information for bpf program into btf
* some introspection enhancements
* Progress on bpf llvm backend support for memcpy
* patch set is out for review
* working on better 32 bit support, llvm+verifier
* 32 bit load/store into stack
* needs better data structure in verifier for tracking <8B writes
Right now we're working on converting the work we did on HW hint providing into
the BTF format, like we discussed in the last meeting. We're making decent
progress, and should be able to share something soon to see what people think.
We're also looking at how to connect the format specification with a
communication mechanism to the drivers to program them to provide the metadata.
Both of these are ongoing.
* Setting up list for plumbers schedule, lots of talks already submitted
=== Attendees ===