Date 1 - 2 of 2
minutes: IO Visor TSC/Dev Meeting
Thanks for joining the call today after a short holiday hiatus. Below are my
notes from the call.
=== Discussion ===
* Adopted new project kubectl-trace into github.com/iovisor from the author's
(@fntlnz) personal github
- Adds support for running bpftrace as a 'kubectl trace' command in a
- Presented at Kubecon 2018:
- Please give it a spin and contribute/comment on
* Nice work Lorenzo!
* funcinfo and line info merged BTF support merged into kernel
* clang debug info for bpf
- use -g from clang to generate such info that gets passed along to BTF
- some blocking issues to bring this feature into bcc
- btf info not being handled properly by dynamic linker
* bcc plan to release by end of the week to coincide with kernel release
* wip: add 128 bit int support
* Compiler errors with linux 5.0-rc (asm goto)
* Working on documentation and packaging for bpftrace
- lots of small bugs to fix marching towards 1.0
* Proposing dates and format for BPF/IO Visor specific technical miniconf in the
- March-May timeframe
- 2 days?
* Adding AF_XDP support to vSphere driver
=== Attendees ===
On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 11:59 AM Brenden Blanco <bblanco@...> wrote:
Sorry, I mean AF_XDP for veth driver.
|1 - 2 of 2|