Matheus Marchini <mat@...>
We just released bpftrace v0.9.1. This turned into a pretty big
release, with almost 200 commits and 3 months since v0.9.0. We'll try
to have smaller development cycles for the next releases.
Some highlights of this version:
- Compound assignment operators (+= and friends)
- Support arrays and IPv6 in ntop
- Add basic support to enums
- Add basic macro definition support
- Allow comparison of two string variables
- Add pre and post behavior to ++ and -- operators
- Ban kprobes that cause CPU deadlocks
- Add unsafe-mode and make default execution mode safe-mode
Full release notes can be found at:
Hope y'all enjoy this version! Let us know if you find any issues.