minutes: IO Visor TSC / Dev Meeting
Thanks for joining the discussion today. As usual, here are my notes.
=== Discussion ===
- sockmap fixes pushed
- fixed broken tests
- sockmap hash impl next
- bounded loop rfc making progress
- cilium code using sockhash almost finished as well
- python3 test cleanup
- except memleak tool
- raw tracepoint support in bcc
- runqlat tool
- bio tracing
- more precise than kprobes
- next work: introspection - bpf trace program in perf
- BTF id patch WIP
- BTF id -> BTF map
- next: support function pointer type in BTF
- moving bpf tunnel example -> selftest
- hitting issue with long running test tunnel cases
- try enabling kasan to debug
- verifier issue bugfix (ctx + constant arithmetic) WIP
- finalizing removal of some inst from jit
- few bugfixes in x86 jit
- AF_XDP patches being reviewed, looks ok
- Testing AF_XDP patches currently
- no driver changes needed with xdp_redirect
- driver changes still needed for zerocopy
- intel: 12mpps, mlnx: 9mpps drop
- CFP for USENIX LISA in October, Nashville TN
=== Attendees ===
On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 4:39 PM, Brenden Blanco via iovisor-dev
Hi All,This is the test_tools_memleak issue I mentioned.
I would be great if somebody who knows python (esp. python3) better
can help take a look.
2018-05-03 1:39 GMT+02:00 Brenden Blanco via iovisor-devtoggle quoted message. . .
Hi All,Unfortunately, I missed the call. Appreciate that AF_XDP was took into
discussion! Thanks for the review!
Jesper:Again, thanks a lot for spending time on the AF_XDP patchset!