Thanks for dialing in today. As usual, here are my notes.
=== Discussion ===
* bpf-next closing this weekend, to remain closed during merge window
- get your last minute fixes in
* schedule for bpf microconference is near-finalized, availabe on the website
* ktls and sockmap changes have been merged
- few remaining fixes being worked on
* some perf and libbpf improvements
* ktls and sockmap work as well
- currently adding support for it into cilium
- integrating into CI infrastructure
- adding metadata push support similar to xdp approach
* more work on 32 bit support in verifier
- identified a couple regressions, fixing those
- how to scale verifier implementation to large numbers of instructions?
- will work on this
* looking at xdp support in vmxnet3 driver
* bpftrace launched!
- new issues being found, fixed
- recently fixed compilation for llvm7
* being used to find real issues in netflix
- fd leak detector
* some kernel feature requests identified:
- access to rusage statistics
* Will split out patch to just include stackmap, other pieces still being
* writing tests for sockmap lookup patches
- possible to have socket lookup from xdp?
=== Attendees ===