It has been several weeks since our last meeting, so let's meet tomorrow and recap as well as plan the next steps!
There has been quite a bit of activity over the past month which would be good to summarize, including many conferences and some coding updates.
* Conference summary
- Tokyo, OPNFV, P4 Workshop
- IO Module definition progress
- ODL/GBP integration work
- P4 support
As a topic for the meeting, I would like to discuss further details of the IO Module concept, specific architectural choices to be made, and the upcoming work with regards to ODL/GBP.
Please let us know if there is an additional topic to be added to the agenda.
1) Update on IOVisor Module design and progress on top of eBPF engine
2) discussion about YAML model for Control Plane of IOVisor Modules and their REST APIs
3) Brainstorm on how to integrate IOVisor Module abstraction in DPDK
details for the call:
IOvisor TSC & Dev Members call
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
11:00 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) | 1 hr 30 mins
Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 809 028 432
Meeting password: iovisor
Join by phone
+1-415-655-0003 US TOLL
Access code: 809 028 432
Global call-in numbers